Executive & Professional Resume Writing,
LinkedIn Profile Development, and More
for ambitious, serious, career-minded job seekers
I work with you to create compelling career documents that align with your job search strategy. These marketing pieces are an investment in your future.
Typical client investments range from $850 to $1,700+ for individual contributors/managers, and $1,100 to $2,500+ for executives. Every package is custom-quoted.
Your investment in yourself and your career will vary depending on your career level and specific needs. Every project is unique, so I need to assess your situation before giving you a quote (I can do this very quickly, though!).
Please contact me for a complimentary 15- to 30-minute consultation; once I know a little bit about your background and target, I can provide you with a personalized quote.
- If you’re considering going with a low-cost provider, you might want to read these words of caution.
A typical ROI-producing career package includes…
- Strategic assessment – an evaluation of your situation and needs.
- Personal brand development – identifying what makes you unique to differentiate you from the competition.
- In-depth interview – an engaging 60- to 90-minute information-gathering and strategy consultation to explore your qualifications, accomplishments, and unique value. (Sometimes we’ll do two sessions, depending on the project.)
- Keyword selection – I work with you to identify keywords to include on your resume that will increase your chances of getting interviews.
- Resume writing & revisions – after I provide you with your initial resume draft, if you want any changes, I’ll work with you to revise it until you love the document (up to 5 rounds of revisions included, with each round covering as many changes as you’d like).
- Recruiter review – an accomplished executive recruiter for Fortune 500 companies with 19+ years of experience, Katherine Moody, will review the resume and share her feedback. Her expert insight is invaluable.
- Electronic files of your resume in Microsoft Word, PDF, and plain text, e-mailed to you and also stored electronically by my firm indefinitely.
- Job Search Strategy Session – a coaching/training conference call with a small group of other clients to go over job search trends and best practices, pitfalls to avoid, and secrets to help you land faster.
You’ll also receive these bonuses with your package:
- LinkedIn Help – access to my self-paced online LinkedIn training videos, which show you how to easily maximize your use of this crucial job search tool (and help you get started if you’re not yet on LinkedIn).
- A variety of resources and recommendations for your job search success
I also provide a plethora of related services and products, including:
- LinkedIn Profiles — almost all of my clients include a profile in their package.
- Cover Letters & Networking Letters
- Strategic Career Bios / Executive Bios
- Interview Coaching (with executive recruiter Katherine Moody)
- Job Search Strategy Conference Calls
- Job Search Coaching
- LinkedIn Training & Support
- E-Portfolios (Personal Websites)
- Networking One-Sheets
I’m happy to counsel you on which solutions might make sense for your situation.