Executive Resume Writing, LinkedIn Profile Development,
and Job Search Solutions
for ambitious, serious, career-minded executive and mid-level job seekers
I work with you to create compelling career documents that align with your job search strategy. These marketing pieces are an investment in your future. My team and I can also support you with coaching and other tools to help you land an ideal role quickly.
A typical ROI-producing career package includes…
- Strategic assessment – An evaluation of your situation and needs.
- Personal brand development – Identifying what makes you unique to differentiate you from the competition.
- In-depth interview(s) – An engaging 60- to 90-minute information-gathering and strategy consultation to explore your qualifications, accomplishments, and unique value. Sometimes we’ll do two sessions, depending on the project. For very senior-level executives, two to three sessions totaling about three hours is typical.
- Keyword selection – I identify keywords to include on your resume that will increase your chances of getting interviews.
- Resume writing & revisions – After I provide you with your initial resume draft, if you want any changes, I’ll work with you to revise it until you love the document (up to 5 rounds of revisions included, with each round covering as many changes as you’d like).
- LinkedIn profile content – I’ll create a compelling, search-optimized LinkedIn profile content for you, and we’ll also work on giving your profile visual appeal that will make it attention-getting, memorable, and on-brand.
- Recruiter review – An accomplished executive recruiter for Fortune 100/500 companies with 27 years of experience, Katherine Moody, will review the resume to make sure we get her stamp of approval!
- Electronic files of your resume in Microsoft Word and PDF, e-mailed to you and also stored electronically by my firm indefinitely.
- LinkedIn training / coaching: We’ll touch base on nuances of LinkedIn that most executives don’t know about. This component can range from a 10-minute screen sharing to my extensive “LinkedIn Boot Camp” program.
- Job Search Strategy Session – A coaching/training conference call with a small group of other clients to go over job search trends and best practices, pitfalls to avoid, and secrets to help you land faster. If you can’t attend live, you can access a recording.
We also provide all the other related services and products you might want, including:
- Cover Letters & Networking Notes
- Value Proposition Letters
- Executive Bios
- Board Resumes & Bios
- Interview Preparation
- Job Search Launch Sessions
- Networking One-Sheets
- Resume Distribution to Recruiters
- Facebook Profile Writing
- Training & Coaching on Social Media for Job Search
- Job Resignation Letters
- Training & Coaching on How to Secure Media Coverage for Yourself
I’m happy to counsel you on which solutions might make sense for your situation.
Pricing, Payment Options, & Quotes
Typical client investments for services and packages without coaching:
- $1,000 to $1,600+ for individual contributors/managers
- $1,300 to $2,500+ for executives, including C-suite
- Additional $200-$1,000+ to add coaching services to help you land faster (varies depending on type and amount of coaching)
- Your package may qualify for my two payment option (half to start, and the second half before receiving any drafts). I can confirm during our free consultation.
- If you’d prefer a payment plan: pay over 6 months, interest free, with financing through PayPal Credit (subject to credit approval; see PayPal Credit’s terms for details). One small request: please wait for my invoice before applying!
- I accept all major credit cards — Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover.
Quotes as Unique as You and Timely Payment Discounts
- Every package is custom-quoted during our free phone consultation.
- You can save 3% on your package if you commit to moving forward within one week of our free consultation AND pay your invoice in full within 48 hours from when I send it. This is a small way to thank clients who are on the ball!
If you’re considering going with a low-cost provider, you might want to read these words of caution.