Executive Resume Writing,
LinkedIn Profile Development, and More
for ambitious, serious, career-minded executive job seekers
I work with you to create compelling career documents that align with your job search strategy. These marketing pieces are an investment in your future.
A typical ROI-producing career package includes…
- Strategic assessment – An evaluation of your situation and needs.
- Personal brand development – Identifying what makes you unique to differentiate you from the competition.
- In-depth interview – An engaging 60- to 90-minute information-gathering and strategy consultation to explore your qualifications, accomplishments, and unique value. Sometimes we’ll do two sessions, depending on the project. For very senior-level executives, two to three sessions totaling about three hours is typical.
- Keyword selection – I work with you to identify keywords to include on your resume that will increase your chances of getting interviews.
- Resume writing & revisions – After I provide you with your initial resume draft, if you want any changes, I’ll work with you to revise it until you love the document (up to 5 rounds of revisions included, with each round covering as many changes as you’d like).
- LinkedIn profile content – I’ll create a compelling, search-optimized LinkedIn profile content for you, and we’ll also work on giving your profile visual appeal that will make it attention-getting, memorable, and on-brand.
- Recruiter review – An accomplished executive recruiter for Fortune 500 companies with 27 years of experience, Katherine Moody, will review the resume and share her feedback. Her expert insight is invaluable.
- Electronic files of your resume in Microsoft Word, PDF, and plain text (if applicable), e-mailed to you and also stored electronically by my firm indefinitely.
- LinkedIn training / coaching: We’ll touch base on nuances of LinkedIn that most executives don’t know about. This component can range from a 10-minute screen sharing to my extensive “LinkedIn Boot Camp” program.
- Job Search Strategy Session – a coaching/training conference call with a small group of other clients to go over job search trends and best practices, pitfalls to avoid, and secrets to help you land faster.
I also provide all the other related services and products you might want, including:
- Cover Letters & Networking Letters
- Strategic Career Bios / Executive Bios
- Interview Coaching (with executive recruiter Katherine Moody)
- Job Search Launch Sessions & Conference Calls
- Networking One-Sheets
- Resume Distribution to Recruiters
I’m happy to counsel you on which solutions might make sense for your situation.
Every package is custom-quoted. Your investment in yourself and your career will vary depending on your career level and specific needs. Every project is unique, so I need to assess your situation before giving you a quote (I can do this very quickly, though!).
Typical client investments for services and packages without coaching:
- $1,000 to $1,600+ for individual contributors/managers
- $1,200 to $1,900+ for executives, including C-suite
Coaching services to help you land faster can be added to your package (ranges from $200 to $1,000+ depending how much coaching we’re including).
If you’re considering going with a low-cost provider, you might want to read these words of caution.