Services for Executives & Entrepreneurs
Executive Resume Writing | LinkedIn Profiles & Strategy | Job Search Solutions
I work with you to create compelling career documents and LinkedIn profile content aligned with your goals. These marketing pieces are an investment in your future. You can also choose from coaching or other tools to help you gain traction faster.
A typical ROI-producing career package might include…
- Deep Dive Session – An engaging, strategic 90-minute interview by Zoom or phone to explore your qualifications, accomplishments, and unique value. As part of this, we will work to identify your personal brand that makes you unique, as well as the insight that will help make your LinkedIn profile compelling.
- Executive Resume Writing – I create a compelling executive resume. This will not be outsourced to freelancers because the quality of writing is my priority.
- LinkedIn Profile Content – I’ll create a compelling, search-optimized LinkedIn profile content for you, and we’ll also work on giving your profile visual appeal that will make it attention-getting, memorable, and on-brand.
- Revisions – We’ll meet on Zoom to review, discuss, and edit your draft.
- Digital Files – You’ll receive final copies of your resume in Microsoft Word and PDF, e-mailed to you and also stored electronically by my firm indefinitely. Both versions will be suitable for employers’ applicant tracking software, but also visually appealing–so you won’t need a “plain text” version (as was the case in the past).
- Final Wrap-Up Session – We’ll look at your LinkedIn account together on Zoom, discussing nuances of LinkedIn that most executives don’t know about, and discuss best practices related to your resume use.
- Job Search Launch Sessions (optional) – If you’d like, we can meet to work on figuring out a proactive plan for a successful job search that makes sense for your situation – and then follow up with another session to discuss your progress, current challenges, and next steps.
Additional services you can cherry-pick from include:
- LinkedIn Boot Camp
- A la Carte LinkedIn Profiles (if you don’t need a resume)
- Executive Bios
- Board Resumes & Bios
- Resume Distribution to Recruiters and/or VC & PE Firms
- Job Search Coaching
- Interview Preparation
- Networking One-Sheets
- Training & Coaching on Social Media for Job Search
- Recruiter intro notes
- Cover Letters & Networking Notes
- Value Proposition Letters
I’m happy to counsel you on which solutions might make sense for your situation.
If you’ve been terminated and your former employer is paying:
We provide personalized services for executives and professionals whose employers are paying for their career transition assistance. The pricing below will not be applicable in this case. Learn more about selecting this type of help (and what we offer).
Pricing, payment options, and quotes
Typical client investments range from about $2100 to $3900+.
- Where do you fit into that range? If you’re seeking a la carte LinkedIn services, expect to be on the lower end of that range. If you’re looking for a robust package that includes a multiple coaching sessions or multiple documents and resume distributions, you might be on the higher end.
- Quotes as unique as you: Every package is custom-quoted during (or right after) our free consultation.
- If you’re considering going with a low-cost provider, you might want to read these words of caution.
Are you looking for updates to the resume and LinkedIn profile we created in the past? Learn more about options for past clients.
- All major credit cards are accepted—Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover; and you can pay with Apple Pay.
- Most clients pay in full—and take advantage of a small discount I offer.
- Your package might qualify for my two-payment option. I can confirm during our free consultation whether this is the case.
Kelly Donovan works with job seekers nationwide, primarily executives, and has been operating Kelly Donovan & Associates since 2007. The firm has been featured on the CBS TV show Face the Truth, and Kelly’s career advice has been featured in/on Forbes, Fast Company, Reader’s Digest, Money Magazine, Entrepreneur, Business Insider, and many more.
She has been a contributor to three books (including “Resumes for Dummies”), and she has earned certifications in LinkedIn, resume writing, job search coaching, and interview prep. Full bio