Executive Resume Writing, LinkedIn Profile Development,
and Job Search Solutions
for ambitious, serious, career-minded executive job seekers
I work with you to create compelling career documents that align with your job search strategy. These marketing pieces are an investment in your future. My team and I can also support you with coaching and other tools to help you land an ideal role quickly.
A typical ROI-producing career package might include…
- Executive Branding – The “Irresistible Branding Method” with seasoned recruiter Katherine Moody (a longtime team member of Kelly Donovan & Associates). This is to identify your personal brand that makes you unique so we can differentiate you from the competition.
- Deep Dive Session – An engaging, strategic 90-minute interview to explore your qualifications, accomplishments, and unique value. Depending on our schedules and other circumstances, we may choose to allot this time across two sessions, and we might need slightly more time (or email followup) depending on the complexity, your seniority, your goals, and the resume we’re starting with.
- Keyword Selection – I identify keywords to include on your resume to improve your chances of getting interviews, whether you’re giving your resume to a retained search firm or applying through an employer’s website.
- Resume Writing & Revisions – I create a compelling executive resume. This will not be outsourced to freelancers because the quality of writing is my priority. After I provide you with your initial resume draft, if you want any changes, I’ll work with you to revise it until you love the document (up to 5 rounds of revisions included, with each round covering as many changes as you’d like).
- LinkedIn Profile Content – I’ll create a compelling, search-optimized LinkedIn profile content for you, and we’ll also work on giving your profile visual appeal that will make it attention-getting, memorable, and on-brand.
- Recruiter Litmus Test – An accomplished executive recruiter for Fortune 100/500 companies with 27 years of experience, Katherine Moody, will review the resume to make sure we get her stamp of approval!
- Electronic Files – Copies of your resume in Microsoft Word and PDF, e-mailed to you and also stored electronically by my firm indefinitely. The MS Word version will be ATS-friendly for employers’ software, but also visually appealing, so you won’t need a .txt version of the resume (I’d be happy to explain what this means!).
- Final Wrap-Up Session – We’ll touch base on nuances of LinkedIn that most executives don’t know about and discuss best practices related to your resume use (tailored to your situation).
- Job Search Strategy Session (depending on timing) – A coaching/training conference call with a small group of other clients to go over job search trends and best practices, pitfalls to avoid, and secrets to help you land faster. If you can’t attend one live, you can access a recording.
We also provide all the other related services and products you might want, including:
- LinkedIn Boot Camp
- Cover Letters & Networking Notes
- Value Proposition Letters
- A la Carte LinkedIn Profiles (if you don’t need a resume)
- Executive Bios
- Board Resumes & Bios
- Interview Preparation
- Job Search Launch Sessions
- Networking One-Sheets
- Resume Distribution to Recruiters
- Facebook Profile Writing
- Training & Coaching on Social Media for Job Search
- Job Resignation Letters
- Training & Coaching on How to Secure Media Coverage for Yourself
I’m happy to counsel you on which solutions might make sense for your situation.
Pricing, Payment Options, & Quotes
Typical client investments for services and packages without coaching:
- $1400 to $1900+ for individual contributors/managers
- $1500 to $2900+ for executives, including C-suite
- Additional $200-$1K+ to add coaching services to help you land faster (varies depending on type and amount of coaching)
- If you’re considering going with a low-cost provider, you might want to read these words of caution.
- Your package may qualify for my two payment option (half to start, and the second half before receiving any drafts). I can confirm during our free consultation.
- If you’d prefer a payment plan: pay over 6 months, interest free, with financing through PayPal Credit (subject to credit approval; see PayPal Credit’s terms for details). Please wait for my invoice before applying!
- All major credit cards are accepted — Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover.
Quotes as Unique as You and Timely Payment Discounts
- Every package is custom-quoted during (or right after) our free consultation.
- You can save 3% on your package if you commit to moving forward within one week of our free consultation AND pay your invoice in full within 48 hours from when I send it. This is a small way to thank clients who are on the ball.