Executive Resume Writing, LinkedIn Profile Development,
and Job Search Solutions
for ambitious, serious, career-minded executive job seekers
I work with you to create compelling career documents that align with your job search strategy. These marketing pieces are an investment in your future. My team and I can also support you with coaching and other tools to help you land an ideal role quickly.
A typical ROI-producing career package includes…
- Strategic assessment – An evaluation of your situation and needs.
- Personal brand development – Identifying what makes you unique to differentiate you from the competition.
- In-depth interview – An engaging 60- to 90-minute information-gathering and strategy consultation to explore your qualifications, accomplishments, and unique value. Sometimes we’ll do two sessions, depending on the project. For very senior-level executives, two to three sessions totaling about three hours is typical.
- Keyword selection – I work with you to identify keywords to include on your resume that will increase your chances of getting interviews.
- Resume writing & revisions – After I provide you with your initial resume draft, if you want any changes, I’ll work with you to revise it until you love the document (up to 5 rounds of revisions included, with each round covering as many changes as you’d like).
- LinkedIn profile content – I’ll create a compelling, search-optimized LinkedIn profile content for you, and we’ll also work on giving your profile visual appeal that will make it attention-getting, memorable, and on-brand.
- Recruiter review – An accomplished executive recruiter for Fortune 500 companies with 27 years of experience, Katherine Moody, will review the resume and share her feedback. Her expert insight is invaluable.
- Electronic files of your resume in Microsoft Word, PDF, and plain text (if applicable), e-mailed to you and also stored electronically by my firm indefinitely.
- LinkedIn training / coaching: We’ll touch base on nuances of LinkedIn that most executives don’t know about. This component can range from a 10-minute screen sharing to my extensive “LinkedIn Boot Camp” program.
- Job Search Strategy Session – a coaching/training conference call with a small group of other clients to go over job search trends and best practices, pitfalls to avoid, and secrets to help you land faster.
We also provide all the other related services and products you might want, including:
- Cover Letters & Networking Letters
- Strategic Career Bios / Executive Bios
- Interview Preparation
- Job Search Launch Sessions & Group Calls
- Networking One-Sheets
- Resume Distribution to Recruiters
I’m happy to counsel you on which solutions might make sense for your situation.
Every package is custom-quoted. Your investment in yourself and your career will vary depending on your career level and specific needs. Every project is unique, so I need to assess your situation before giving you a quote (I can do this very quickly, though!).
Typical client investments for services and packages without coaching:
- $1,000 to $1,600+ for individual contributors/managers
- $1,200 to $1,900+ for executives, including C-suite
Coaching services to help you land faster can be added to your package (ranges from $200 to $1,000+ depending how much coaching we’re including).
If you’re considering going with a low-cost provider, you might want to read these words of caution.