Ready for the next step? Let’s talk!
Before Scheduling - Kelly’s FAQ Answers
- How much does it cost? Most client engagements are in the $2100-$3900+ range. If your former employer is paying for your services, you can ignore this, as the budget will depend on your employer.
- Do you have capacity for me? Availability is highly variable and can change quickly. Clients are taken on a first come, first served basis, with priority given to referrals, returning clients, and outplacement clients whose former employers are paying.
- When can we start? And how long will it take? The timing of when we can start varies widely depending on existing workload; I can let you know the timing when we speak (or feel free to send a message if you’d like to find out before booking a free call). Once we start, the typical turnaround time from the “Deep Dive Session” to a first draft is about 12 business days.
- Am I the type of client you work with? And do you take every client? Most clients are business executives with target salaries from ~$150K to $2M+, and some are successful entrepreneurs. I don’t take on every client—only those who are the right fit. I’m happy to recommend other options when appropriate.
- How does your online appointment scheduling work? Just select the date and time on my calendar that works best for you. I accept ~85% of requested appointments; I’ll only decline if I know I can’t help, in which case I’ll reply with suggestions of other companies.
- Why aren’t there more openings on your calendar? I’m often booked up for free calls a week or more in advance, and the calendar only displays available appointments within the next 30 days.