Ready for the next step? Let’s talk!
Now booking projects for January 2024
Kickoff in December – Finish in January
- What if my employer is paying for these services? Let’s chat to discuss the help you can get! If your employer is one of my clients, I can prioritize our conversation and can probably speak sooner than what’s available on the scheduling calendar. Just book an appointment and I can reach out to you to offer any earlier times I have available (or, you can choose the “send a message” option and I’ll be in touch).
- How much does it cost? Most client engagements are in the $2100-$3900+ range. If your former employer is paying for your services, you can ignore this. If you’re a client from the past, learn more about update pricing.
- Do you have capacity for me? Availability is highly variable and can change quickly. Clients are taken on a first come, first served basis, with priority given to referrals, returning clients, and individuals whose former employers are paying.
- When can we start? And how long will it take? The timing of when we can start varies widely depending on the existing workload; I can let you know timing when we speak (or feel free to send a message if you want to find out before booking a call). In terms of writing projects, the typical turnaround time from the “Deep Dive Session” to first draft averages ~12 business days.
- Am I the type of client you work with? And do you take every client? Most clients are business executives with target salaries from ~$150K to $3M+, and some are successful entrepreneurs. I don’t take on every client—only those who are the right fit. I’m happy to recommend other options when appropriate.
- How does your online appointment scheduling work? Just select the date and time on my calendar that works best for you. I accept ~85% of requested appointments; I’ll only decline if I know I can’t help, in which case I’ll reply with suggestions of other companies.
- Why aren’t there more openings on your calendar? I’m often booked up for free calls a week or more in advance, and the calendar only displays available appointments within the next 30 days.