Are you serious about landing your ideal executive role? Let’s talk!
- How much does it cost? Most client engagements are in the $1900-$3900 range. (If your former employer is paying for your outplacement services, you can ignore this!)
- How long will it take to get a LinkedIn profile or executive resume? Typical turnaround time from intake session to first draft is about 10-12 business days, depending on current workload and depending on your needs.
- Am I the type of client you work with? Most clients are business executives with target salaries from about $150K to over $1M. I don’t take clients with less than 5 years of professional experience (except for children of clients), and U.S. government hiring is outside of my wheelhouse.
- How does your online appointment scheduling work? Just select the date and time on my calendar that works best for you. I accept ~90% of requested appointments; I’ll only decline it if I know for sure that I wouldn’t be the right person to help you, in which case I’ll reply with suggestions of other companies that could help you instead.
- Do you take every client who wants to hire you? Even if I accept your requested appointment, I don’t take on every client or project. I want to know that I can hit a home run on your project–and if I don’t think I can, I’ll offer suggestions of other companies you could consider instead.
- Why aren’t there more openings on your calendar? I’m often booked up a week or more in advance, and the calendar only displays available appointments within the next 30 days. So it might appear that appointments are limited to a stretch of two or three weeks, but that’s not the case.