Ready for the next step? Let’s talk!
Now booking projects for late March to April 2024
Current wait time for free consultations may be longer than normal
Returning clients and referrals – please send a note to request priority scheduling for a free consultation
- What if my employer is paying for these services? Let’s chat to discuss the help you can get! If your employer is one of my clients, I can prioritize our conversation and can probably speak sooner than what’s available on the scheduling calendar. Just book an appointment and I can reach out to you to offer any earlier times I have available (or, you can choose the “send a message” option and I’ll be in touch).
- How much does it cost? For first-time clients, most client engagements are in the $2100-$3900+ range. If you’re a client from the past, learn more about update pricing.
- Do you have capacity for me? Availability is highly variable and can change quickly. Clients are taken on a first come, first served basis, with priority given to referrals, returning clients, and individuals whose former employers are paying.
- When can we start? And how long will it take? The timing of when we can start varies widely depending on the existing workload; I can let you know my availability when we speak (or feel free to send a message if you want to find out before booking a call). In terms of writing projects, total project timelines usually range from 3-5 weeks (learn more about project timelines).
- Am I the type of client you work with? And do you take every client? Most clients are business executives with target salaries from ~$150K to $3M+, and some are successful entrepreneurs. I don’t take on every client—only those who are the right fit. I’m happy to recommend other options when appropriate.
- How does your online appointment scheduling work? Just select the date and time on my calendar that works best for you. I accept ~85% of requested appointments; I’ll only decline if I know I can’t help, in which case I’ll reply with suggestions of other companies.
- Why aren’t there more openings on your calendar? Can we talk sooner? I’m often booked up for free calls a week or more in advance, and the calendar only displays available appointments within the next 30 days. If you’re eager to talk sooner than what’s on the calendar, feel free to send a message to ask if it’s possible to squeeze you in if there’s a cancellation.