Land faster, earn more,
love your work!
Executive Resume Writing, LinkedIn, & Job Search Solutions
Are you ready… to earn what you’re worth? Enjoy work more? Move up the ladder?
My name is Kelly Donovan, and these are just a few of the benefits my past clients have experienced. I’m an executive resume writer, LinkedIn specialist, and job search coach here to help job seekers who are sick of going it on their own and want to take the shortest path to the top!
I help ambitious leaders from around the world:
- C-suite executives–and aspiring C-suite
- Mid-career managers and executives
- Individual contributors with a high level of responsibility or expertise
- Entrepreneurs transitioning back into being an employee
- Executives re-entering the workforce after a sabbatical
- 6- and 7-figure earners
Have you noticed that landing an ideal position is harder than ever?
The road to a new job has become a frustrating and challenging one; some of the things I hear all the time are:
- “Job search wasn’t this hard for me the last time I changed companies 10 years ago.”
- “I’ve applied for so many jobs, and never even hear anything back!”
- “My LinkedIn profile isn’t attracting any attention.”
- “Recruiters aren’t getting back to me.”
- “Could my age be the reason I’m not getting interviews?”
- “I’ve had it with my boss/company; I need to get out of here ASAP, but I’m not gaining traction!”
- “I’m afraid I’ll be unemployed soon.”
These are all common scenarios experienced by many of my clients. If you’re like many of them, you may feel:
- Afraid you won’t be able to provide for your family
- Frustrated that you haven’t been able to find a better job yet
- Ashamed about being let go from your last job and afraid of how this could hurt your career
- Disillusioned about why you can’t seem to land an interview or offer
- Disappointed that you haven’t moved up for several years
- Burned out from working long hours—but without enough to show for it
It’s true—job search HAS gotten harder and more complex. Results from traditional job search methods are often abysmal, and job searches are taking longer.
Why try to put all the puzzle pieces together yourself? Why try to figure it out based on a patchwork of free advice, most of it conflicting?
You don’t have to do it all yourself. I’m here to help!
- I’ve been helping job seekers throughout the U.S. and internationally since 2007, and I’ve seen firsthand what works best in today’s evolving job market.
- My company has been featured on the nationally televised CBS show “Face the Truth,” and my career expertise has been cited in articles appearing in/on Forbes, Fast Company, Money Magazine, New York Post, Monster, Entrepreneur, Glassdoor, and many other media outlets.
- I’ve been a contributor to noted career books, including the latest editions of Resumes for Dummies (Wiley, 2015 and 2019).
- I’ve earned certifications as a Certified Professional Resume Writer and Certified Hidden Job Market Coach and completed 140+ hours of professional development in my field.
- My work has earned international recognition with a nomination in the Toast of the Resume Industry (TORI) competition.
My clients have consistently:
- Garnered pay increases of 5% to 30%, enabling them to enjoy more golf and skiing, while being assured of a more secure future for their families.
- Shaved weeks to months off what their job search time line was expected to be.
- Found jobs that allow them to work from home, letting them spend more time with their families.
- Moved to the cities they wanted to live in after lining up jobs there.
- Walked away feeling more confident about themselves and what they’ve accomplished.
My clients have landed interviews and jobs at Fortune 100/500/1000 companies including Amazon, Disney, Microsoft, Hilton, NBCUniversal, and Caterpillar.
I’ve also had many clients land their ideal jobs with mid-market firms, venture-backed startups, academic medical centers, small businesses, and local governments.