Land faster, earn more,
love your work!
Executive Resume Writer, LinkedIn Profile Writer & Job Search Specialist
Are you ready… to earn what you’re worth? Enjoy work more? Move up the ladder?
My name is Kelly Donovan, and these are just a few of the benefits my past clients have experienced. I’m an executive resume writer, LinkedIn profile writer, LinkedIn consultant, and job search specialist here to help high performers who are ready for a partner on their path to the top!
I help ambitious leaders from around the world:
- C-suite and senior-level executives
- 6- and 7-figure earners
- Current and aspiring board directors
- Successful entrepreneurs
Have you noticed that landing an ideal executive role is harder than ever?
The road to a right-fit position has become a frustrating and challenging one; some of the things I hear all the time are:
- “Recruiters aren’t getting back to me.”
- “Job search wasn’t this hard for me the last time I changed companies.”
- “My LinkedIn profile isn’t attracting the right kind of attention.”
- “Could my age be the reason I’m not getting interviews?”
- “I’ve had it with my company; I need to get out of here ASAP, but I’m not gaining traction!”
- “I’m afraid I’ll be unemployed soon.”
These are all common scenarios experienced by many of my clients. If you’re like many of them, you may feel:
- Afraid you won’t be able to provide for your family.
- Frustrated that you haven’t been able to find a better position yet.
- Bewildered about why you can’t seem to land an interview or offer.
- Uncertain about how to job search after many years as an entrepreneur.
- Disappointed that you haven’t moved up for several years.
- Burned out from working long hours—but without enough to show for it.
It’s true—executive job search HAS gotten harder and more complex. Results from traditional job search methods are often abysmal, and job searches are taking longer.
Why try to put all the puzzle pieces together yourself? Why try to figure it out based on a patchwork of free advice, most of it conflicting?
You don’t have to do it all yourself. I’m here to help!
- I’ve been helping executives and entrepreneurs throughout the U.S. (and some overseas) since 2007, and I’ve seen firsthand what works best in today’s evolving job market.
- My career advice has been cited in articles appearing in/on Forbes, Fast Company, Reader’s Digest, Money Magazine, Entrepreneur, Business Insider, New York Post, and many other media outlets.
- I’ve been a contributor to noted career books, including recent editions of Resumes for Dummies (Wiley, 2015 and 2019).
- I’ve earned certifications in resume writing, LinkedIn profile creation and strategy, job search coaching, and interview preparation (details in my full bio).
- My work has earned international recognition with a nomination in the Toast of the Resume Industry (TORI) competition.
My clients have consistently:
- Garnered pay increases of 5% to 30%, assuring them of a more secure future for their families.
- Shaved weeks to months off what their job search timeline was expected to be.
- Found positions that allow them to work from home, enabling them spend more time with their families.
- Stepped back into corporate leadership roles after many years of business ownership.
- Walked away feeling more confident about themselves and what they’ve accomplished.
- Moved to new cities they wanted to live in after landing ideal roles there.
My clients have landed interviews and offers at organizations including Disney, Kaiser Permanente, NBCUniversal, Amazon, Hilton, Microsoft, Deloitte, Meta, and many others.
Meanwhile, other clients have landed their ideal roles at mid-market firms, venture-backed startups, growth companies, academic medical centers, local governments, and regional banks.
My clients see a return on investment when they land positions with more pay (even a modest increase can deliver a 5x to 10x ROI on the investment in my services!), and clients in transition minimize their financial losses by landing faster.