Your Satisfaction is Guaranteed
Drafts revised to your satisfaction
Your satisfaction with your resume draft (and any other documents) is guaranteed. After I write your resume, I’ll make any changes and corrections you’d like. For most of my clients, changes are minimal — but either way, I’ll work with you on revising it until you’re satisfied (up to 5 rounds of revisions in 6 months are included). Most companies include only 2 rounds of revisions.
Please note that the revisions are for edits we’re making to the resume if the first draft needed anything added, deleted, reworded, corrected, etc.; if you need an extra resume for a different type of job, or need your resume updated a year later, those are separate projects (which I’m happy to accommodate and typically entail a relatively small investment since we’ve already laid a great foundation with the initial resume).
I’m confident that you’ll get interviews if you:
- attend one of my Job Search Strategy Session conference calls
- use multiple job search strategies that include networking, and have frequent conversations with people who can help you
- devote sufficient time and effort to your job search
- use the documents for seeking the type of jobs for which they were tailored
- seek jobs that are an appropriate fit for you
- take advantage of the resources I suggest for you, such as my Link to Success videos (provided to all clients for free) or book recommendations
Bottom line — If you haven’t gotten an interview after aggressive searching, please let me know, and we can put our heads together to figure it out. If I think that any of your documents need changes to be more effective, I’ll revise them at no cost to you.