Is this the right resume writing
service for you?
Clients I love to work with, and who love to work with me…
- Typically have 8 to 30+ years of experience in the workforce.
- Often serve in a supervisory, management, or senior management role, with annual salaries typically ranging from $75,000 to over $1 million.
- Are serious about their careers. They do well in their jobs and provide value to their employers.
- Behave responsibly and ethically, and would never lie on a resume or job application.
- Have at least some direction regarding the ideal type(s) of positions they’d like to pursue.
- Are computer literate and able to use the Internet, e-mail, and word processing programs like Microsoft Word.
- Understand the importance of relationships in their job search and are willing to network and interact with new and existing contacts to advance their career.
- Work for a wide range of organizations, from small businesses to Fortune 50 companies.
Of course, not everyone is a fit for me, and I’m not a fit for everyone…
There are certain types of job seekers I don’t typically work with; if you contact me, we can explore whether working together would be a good fit. My network includes a number of other writers and career industry professionals, so if we’re not a good fit for one another, I would be happy to refer you to a company or individual who would be perfect for you.
Other Considerations Before Working With Me
- My process requires collaboration, so it won’t work for you if you don’t have any time to devote to the process. The process will, of course, save time and spare you frustration versus doing all the work yourself — plus, you’ll get a much better result, and you’ll have a professional guiding you every step of the way. I’ll take all the guesswork out of it, but you’ll need to put some effort into collaborating with me.
- Please be ready and willing to partake in job search activities that involve building or leveraging relationships (eg., conversations with past co-workers, networking events, etc.), rather than spending all your time chasing after advertised job postings. I have resources and support to help you with strategic job search activities that are effective.
- My services and products also necessitate the use of a computer.
– Internet/e-mail and a word processing program to collaborate with me on the resume and other documents.
I hope this page helped you to decide whether my service might be right for you!
Want to learn more?